At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
As Manager QA GMP we offer you the opportunity to bring in your broad knowledge regarding drug development and manufacturing to proactively support functional departments regarding quality incident management and thereby contribute to the successful development of new drugs from a QA perspective for our rapidly developing product pipeline.
Discover our Biberach site: xplorebiberach.com
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role as Manager QA GMP you process, assess and decide on quality events during manufacturing, release and packaging / labelling of biotechnological investigational medicinal products (IMPs).
- You manage and drive different kinds of quality incidents together with globally organized functional departments within the Innovation Unit (IU) and with external partners.
- Additionally, you further develop and improve the internal quality processes and the supporting IT systems to support the IU strategy.
- You are responsible to present quality events in management meetings, audits and inspections.
- In addition, you contribute to international and interdisciplinary quality working groups and ensure that deliverables are achieved.
- On demand you act as Team Member Quality where you provide proactive consultancy in international R&D project teams for new drugs on GMP topics.
- Master's degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Biology or related field
- Several years of practical and proven experience in the area of drug manufacturing or analytics, quality assurance and/or development in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced knowledge of development processes for investigational medicinal products as well as in-depth knowledge of cGMP regulations for IMPs
- Expert knowledge of health authorities' requirements (cGMP regulations e.g. EU-GMP Guide, CFR etc.)
- Conceptual thinking, high customer focus and results orientation
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. As a result of COVID-19, we have introduced alternative working arrangements to ensure that our employees can stay safe and healthy, because the health of our employees is among our top priorities. At all company locations, we work remotely whenever possible. Additionally, we are now hosting virtual video interviews for applicants. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the hygiene rules recommended by the Robert Koch Institute. New employees who do not start on site in production or the laboratories are sent the necessary IT equipment, our Welcome Days take place online, and we plan to conduct their onboarding training virtually whenever possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area.
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting EMEA Team, Tel: 49 (0) 6132 77-173173
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.