Looking for an insight into the everyday work of a legal counsel at an internationally operating company where you’ll get the chance to contribute your own ideas and handle a wide range of legal affairs while working in a dynamic online environment? Come to trivago for your elective clerkship (Wahlstation) or part of your attorney clerkship (Anwaltsstation) and join our highly qualified, vibrant, international team for 3 months.
What you’ll do:
- Get an insight into the day-to-day work of an In-House Counsel at a global company
- Work on legal matters related to all areas of trivago’s operations – including
- reviewing and drafting a variety of legal agreements
- dealing with competition law, trademark law and consumer protection law matters
- handling corporate law questions and documents
- check legislative initiatives and implementation to trivago’s business
- Give legal guidance and collaborate with individuals across all trivago teams
What you’ll definitely need:
- German State Exam in Law – completed with excellent results.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- An interest in understanding of commercial legal practices and a firm interest in how businesses operate.
- Motivation and a passion for law mixed with a pragmatic, but qualified work style and eagerness to progress.
- Outstanding communication skills that allow you to interact with a wide variety of individuals.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to fostering an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent force enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our techblog, follow @tech_trivago on Twitter and sign up to our tech newsletter.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!