Are you empathetic, trustworthy, and passionate about Learning and Development? You would love an opportunity to shape trivago’s learning and development culture? You want to work with motivated talents to help encourage them to develop and enhance their skill set further? If your answer is yes, read on!
Our Talent Development and Engagement Team is searching for a Learning and Development Specialist to develop and improve all digital and non-digital learning opportunities at trivago. Within this role you are our talents companion when they’re seeking new learning and development opportunities and proactively own and drive the Learning area with all its projects and processes. Therefore, you will support with shaping our learning and development culture and act as Learning and Development sparring partner across trivago.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for our Learning Management System BRIDGE and ensuring adaption and engagement with the tool and its content.
- Continuously expand and improve learning opportunities to ensure a tailored and high qualitative development portfolio.
- Implement innovative ways of learning and empower talents to explore knowledge sharing formats.
- Create and communicate lean and user-friendly processes around the Learning and Development area.
- Be responsible for the company wide Learning Needs analysis.
- Ensure our Learning and Development projects and programs are scalable and delivered on time and within budget.
- Be responsible for data collection and analytics in regards to learning and development engagement and satisfaction.
- Support with the yearly and quarterly training forecast for the whole company.
- Create additional training materials, visuals and handouts from scratch and update them when necessary.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A deep passion and intrinsic motivation to support shaping our Talent Development area.
- 2-4 years experience working in a similar field of expertise.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strategic thinking capabilities including strong analytical skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills to establish and maintain relationships with third parties, vendors and across trivago.
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous experience in implementing and maintaining a Learning Management System.
- HR related studies.
- Previous facilitation and presentation experience.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to fostering an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent force enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our techblog, follow @tech_trivago on Twitter and sign up to our tech newsletter.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!