Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
Become part of our global IT Chapter "Solution Experts" at Siemens Financial Services (SFS) providing the central reporting and analytics platform for the Leasing Business. As IT Application/Platform Manager(f/m/d) you are responsible for the entire service operations and change management, based on the requirements of your partner in the business.
- You ensure the daily operations and change management of a Data Science Analytic platform, in an agile DevOps methodology on a container-based landscape, hosted in the cloud
- You apply IT Service Management standards based on existing tools and processes
- You ensure system compliance including Information Security and adherence to FSA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards
- Documentation is available in agreed libraries to audit standards
- In addition to that, you are responsible for business continuity and Disaster Recovery
- To increase processes and economic efficiency, you consult the business in applying new methods and technologies
- You support / consult the business in implementing analytic applications for our SFS Community
- You act as a trusted partner to our internal and external service providers
- You deliver high-quality customer support and services, routinely seeking and acting on feedback below regulatory requirements
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor´s degree in Informatics, Business Informatics or a comparable qualification
- You bring at least 4 years of professional experience, preferably in Financial Services (either on IT or business side) and at least 1 year of experience in Analytical Tools, especially in R Design Studio and Python
- In addition to that, you bring several years of experience in IT Service Management, where possible in an ITGC conform environment
- You hold the ITIL V3 qualification or at least considerable relevant experience
- Ideally, you have knowledge about new technologies in the area of Cloud based Container Management, Cloud based services and agile way of working. Moreover, you are eager to learn more!
- Knowledge about financial statements and reporting, financial instruments, Leasing and Factoring Business, Risk Management and Controlling is helpful
- You distinguish yourself by your very good stakeholder management and communication skills
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision and become a valuable part of a wider global team
- Fluent English skills complete your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
Would you like to know more about us?
At Siemens Financial Services, we implement innovative, tailor-made financing solutions. With our unique combination of financial expertise, risk management and industry know-how, we promote growth, create added value, increase competitiveness and open the way to new technologies for our customers. We support investment projects with equipment financing and leasing, corporate financing, equity investments, as well as project-related and structured financing. Trade and receivables finance solutions round off our portfolio. Through our international network, we offer financing solutions worldwide that meet country-specific legal requirements. Within Siemens, we are a specialist advisor for financial risks. Our headquarters are in Munich and we employ around 3,000 experts worldwide. Discover our world at: www.siemens.com/finance.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.