Are you curious and excited to learn how negotiations and real-life sales work? We’re looking for 2 interns to join our Sales team within the Alternative Commercial Relations domain. Within this team, you’ll be responsible for establishing the success of our advertisement product (display ads on trivago), either directly (reaching out to companies) or indirectly (working with media agencies). For this role, you’ll need to be available full time (40 hours a week) for a minimum of 6 months and fluent in English, our company language.
What you’ll do:
- Research and profile potential customer to build a pipeline of customers.
- Update crucial partner information in our CRM.
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Support meeting organization for the team with commercial partners.
- Facilitate the onboarding process of new customers.
- Assist with sales forecasting and sales presentations.
What and how you’ll learn:
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel while learning from sales experts.
- Perfect your interpersonal skills by attending meetings with commercial partners and working as a team.
- Get an opportunity to understand the dynamics of the tech-travel industry .
- Join an organization with an established feedback culture and a solidfocus on its talents.
What you’ll need:
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint).
- A growth mindset: show effort and discipline to become better every day.
- The ambition to develop into a sales role.
- German, French or Spanish language would be a plus.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!