Our Corporate & Business Development team acts as an in-house consultancy for the whole Axel Springer group. Our team is a trusted advisor and sparring partner for Axel Springer’s Top Management. We drive transformational change by supporting high-impact projects to help our internal clients reach their strategic goals.
corporate & business development intern at Europe’s leading digital publisher with the following responsibilities:
- support complex projects across the Axel Springer Group such as new product strategies, strategic re-organization, change management, M&A, etc.
- develop and assess business plans for business initiatives, portfolio companies and potential M&A targets
- conduct competitor analyses, identify market trends and develop actionable business strategies
- participate in workshops and interview sessions with local management teams
- carry out web analytics and market research, e.g. focus groups or online surveys
- prepare presentations for the Executive Board and other management teams
You are a
student in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Economics or a comparable field from a leading university and have:
- internship experience in strategy consulting, venture capital or investment banking
- good analytical skills, an entrepreneurial and conceptual mindset as well as an affinity for numbers
- the willingness to perform, high professionalism and a strong team player mindset
- a strong interest in digital media and digital business models
- a responsible, flexible and committed working style with a degree of assertiveness
- fluency in English or German
- very good MS-Office skills
Benefit from a
internship where you will be working on strategic projects that offer a steep learning curve and:
- join us as a full team member during your internship
- work alongside our highly professional and well-connected team
- connect with leaders in the digital ecosystem in Berlin and beyond
- benefit from personal and professional support during your internship with a transparent feedback process
- experience a team culture in a dynamic environment with regular team events
- receive a competitive compensation
Start: February 2022
Time: Ideally 3 to 6 months
Axel Springer Digital GmbH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axel Springer SE, and its subsidiaries manage the majority of Axel Springer's digital units, which already generate more than €2.5 billion annually and contribute more than 80% of the Group's EBITDA. Our more than 200 holdings, e.g. StepStone, Insider, Idealo, Awin, finanzen.net, Bonial, Politico and Immowelt are active in Europe and the USA as market leaders in their respective fields.
Questions and answers about the application process
The most frequently asked questions and their answers can be found on our FAQ page: career.axelspringer.com/en/faq
Diversity is an essential part of our corporate culture! We are looking forward to receiving all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
You can find information about the representation for the severely disabled at Axel Springer here: career.axelspringer.com/en/ksbv
Contact person for this position (reference number REF336N) is Lina Löwert