At CARIAD, it's our mission to transform automotive mobility for everyone, everywhere, making it safer, more sustainable, and more comfortable in every way.To deliver on that promise, we're building a unified technology and software platform, including a vehicle OS and cloud platform, as well as a unified architecture. As a 100% subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group, we're developing solutions for all of its brands, including Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche, and will bring our software to over 40 million vehicles by 2030.
Is this an easy task? Not at all! To tackle such a huge challenge, we need a great team. And that's where you come in. You'll join more than 5,000 CARIDIANS already working on the latest vehicle features and functions like automated driving, state-of-the-art charging technology, as well as a new digital ecosystem. Together, we're bringing sustainable change to one of the largest companies in the world.
For the Talent Acquisition Team we are looking for an intern or working student. Our team is passionate about attracting the right talents for CARIAD, providing a smooth candidate journey and hiring the best people for CARIAD. We currently consist of more than 25 team members working from Berlin, Ingolstadt and Munich. We started in July 2020, established a new recruiting process and already hired over 1000 people globally.
Our next step is to set up our Employer Value Proposition, integrate competency orientated hiring, adjust our way of assessing people and increase the candidate journey. In order to decide on future strategies and tools, the analysis of data is necessary. Therefore we also work on BI tools and the HR IT Systems. And for these challenges we are looking for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support our team along the whole recruitment cycle
- Support in identifying and selecting suitable candidates (including general pre-selection, phone screenings, coordinating tech assessments and interviews)
- Write, publish and promote appealing job ads
- Work on data analytics and data warehouse administration
- Support the administration and customization of our applicant tracking system
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student in the area of HR Management, Business Administration or comparable
- Initial experience and passion for recruiting and the latest recruiting trends
- Proficient working with Excel
- Fast learner and motivated to familiarize yourself with new tools and systems
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Strong communication skills
NICE TO KNOW
- Duration: 3 to 6+ months
- 35-hour week
- Working Student
- Duration: 6 months
- 20 h/week, up to 35 h/week during semester break
- Remote work options
YOUR RECRUITING CONTACT