Cardiovascular & Diabetes is the one of the biggest franchise in the Region Europe with almost $ 1B sales. The aspiration is to double the business within the next 5 years. Improving the In-market performance is the important part of the Growth Strategy. The role is dedicated to providing Central Value Creation service for selected growing In-market brands for the key countries in the Region and connecting the dots with the Digital Hub to maximize the growth potential. The opportunity is waiting for you to contribute to the Sandoz Cardio success story in Europe!
Maximize the European CVM In-market brands opportunity:
• Define CVM In-market brands strategy
• Centrally define product strategy and prepare all Regional Brand plans
• Support definition of digital materials developed in Content Hub
Your responsibilities :
• Define the European CVM In-market brands Strategy
• Leading the cross-functional and cross countries Brand planning process for the defined In-market portfolio
• Closely collaborate with Digital Team and Medical to bring initiatives to life. Actively support digital transformation
• Ensure understanding of market, competition, and key treatment trends
• Drive patient and customer understanding
• Ensure peer-to-peer leadership and close collaboration with country organizations
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• A business and/or science background and degree is required
• Minimum 6-8 years specialty commercialization experience
• Strong marketing background
• Experience with digital commercialization
• Local country experience required
• Prior Business growth experience required
• Prior line leadership preferable
• Previous experience in Global or Regional role is desirable
• Experience is desirable for the managing of the established CVM portfolio
• Individual must possess excellent business acumen, external focus, strong communication, analytical and project management skills
• The individual must demonstrate the ability to lead cross-functionally and with country organizations
• Fluent English is required and fluency in another International language is beneficial
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network