Our company is looking for a
Financial Customer Service Agent - UK Market (m/f/d)
in full-time or part-time in Berlin
You will be responsible for:
- You provide excellent advice and support to our customers on all product-related issues
- You answer customer enquiries via the communication channels telephone and e-mail
- You identify and report any potential for product improvement to your team leader
- You work together with other team members with different cultures and mentalities
What we are looking for:
- You possess excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- You speak English fluently on a C2 level
- You have work experience in professional customer service or in the e-commerce sector in the United Kingdom and provide a strong service and solution-oriented mindset
- You have empathy and the ability to listen actively
We offer you:
- High flexibility: To make sure your private life is not overlooked, we support you with flexible working time models - full or part time flexitime.
- Fancy parties: We hold after-work parties, team events, and summer & Christmas parties.
- Basic provisions: We offer free fruit baskets and water dispensers for your daily supply at work.
- Diverse opportunities for development: We offer a wide range of internal training offers, as well as personal e-learning options - including at home.
- Strong sports options: We offer discounts for local fitness studios and hold company runs, in which we participate as a team.
- Healthcare: With the help of our in-house social services and our own company physician, we look after your health.
- New opportunities: Even as career and lateral entrants, you will get the opportunity to be inducted in a wide range of tasks.
- Open corporate structure: We support diversity in the company - in every regard. For example, we promote an open working environment for all employees with our LGBTIQ network ‘be.queer’.
- Great prospects: In a dynamic and at the same time future-proof working environment with prospects for promotion, you will get a limited employment contract with the possibility of permanent employment.
Who we are:
Let's be honest, finance is complicated. So we at Arvato Financial Solutions are proud to be guiding international as well as renowned local companies through the complex world of cash flows. Whether our customers sell shoes in e-commerce or offer telecommunications services, our services ensure efficient credit management for the best possible financial performance. Our approximately 7,500 employees solve new challenges in payments and complex data riddles every day, and do so cleverly, analytically and with an eye for every little detail as that is our DNA. We are seeking colleagues who want to take an active part in this - whether they are young professional, IT specialists, data analysts, advisers, managers or lateral entrants. And thanks to our presence in around 20 countries with a focus on Europe and America, there will usually be the right job available nearby. Innovate Yourself.
For more information, please visit our Web Site www.innovateyourself.de. Do you feel like you have what it takes? Then we look forward to receiving your convincing online application with your CV, salary expectations and earliest possible start date. We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Unternehmen: BFS Finance Münster GmbH
Job ID: 221741