If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- We offer you three individually tailored assignments within 24 months in different finance functions in one of Siemens’ Operating Companies, Corporate Units or Siemens Financial Services.
- An immediate high level of responsibility for complex tasks in day-to-day business and project work in international teams.
- At least one of the assignments in another country worldwide to experience Siemens finance business from a global perspective.
- Continuous development through intensive training to broaden your finance expertise and to improve your leadership skills as well as coaching through your top-management mentor.
- Networking with the FEP associates and the finance community in various get-togethers to span your contacts across Siemens businesses and countries.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a successfully completed MBA degree, PhD, outstanding diploma, Master’s degree, or equivalent qualification in a finance-based course of studies.
- You have five to ten years of working experience in a finance function (ideally before final graduation) and at least 1-2 years working experience abroad.
- Business fluency in English is not a problem for you.
- You have strong personal commitment and strong analytical skills as well as a convincing personality and communication skills.
- Willing to work abroad and to learn a new language.