Our Search Intelligence team is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Data Analyst to work on our core products. If you’re looking for an impactful role and want to shape the future of our products at trivago, then this opportunity is for you!
You’ll enjoy working with some of the richest data-sets in the travel industry, drawing conclusions from A/B tests to push our products to the next level and explaining complex topics in a way that your colleagues can understand. Whether it’s exploratory analysis or evaluating A/B tests, your results will contribute to help millions of users find their ideal hotel.
If data-driven product development excites you, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide insights into user behaviour through big data exploration and consult our product team on feature development.
- Analyse the results of A/B tests on our products and consult on testing matters.
- Work on creating data driven decisions for key topics such as alternative revenue streams and new product launches.
- Work to improve data access for product owners and help to interpret results from KPIs and dashboards.
- Assist with reporting on technical developments and technical organisation.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Hands on analytical skills with minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in a role relevant field with focus on statistics and/or data analysis.
- A Bachelors’ degree in any relevant topic, preferably with a focus on numeric skills.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation, team working skills.
- Experience with SQL.
What we’d love you to have:
- 2+ years’ work experience in an online business, with a focus on product data analytics.
- Proven experience with Hadoop and R/Python.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to fostering an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent force enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our techblog, follow @tech_trivago on Twitter and sign up to our tech newsletter.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!