To start as soon as possible, Full time / Part time, Permanent
Your future plans
- Apply cloud-based architectures to cooperatively build a modern IT landscape in line with our cloud strategy
- Development and evolution of a multi-year cloud roadmap for the RWE Group
- Support and guide Group-wide cloud adoption across multiple business units and IT functions
- Guide the development and alignment of cloud standards in the RWE Global Technology Alignment Forum
- Support the development of policies and common standards to meet specific business needs and technology goals while reducing and managing complexity
- Actively promote the use of new technologies and tools, including new cloud services
- Keep track of current industry trends and new technologies; develop business cases together with our infrastructure and application teams and support proof of value initiatives
Your powerful skills
- University education with focus on Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology as well as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) certifications
- Many years of professional experience in designing cloud solutions, migrating data into the cloud and supporting application owners in evaluating the appropriate cloud mode
- Extensive knowledge of various cloud services and architecture models (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, agile and lean methodologies as well as frameworks for enterprise architecture (e.g. TOGAF) and IT service management (e.g. ITIL)
- Project and financial planning experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Strong consulting skills and experience working in cross-functional, international teams
Benefits you can rely on
At RWE, you will find all the advantages of a large technology group. And some merits that are even more crucial: openness and real team work. For we are open to the future and are building on the strengths of each and every individual. We value his/her work and opinion; we listen, pursue active ideas management and engage in direct exchanges. Respect, appreciation and mutual trust are the hallmarks of cooperation within the international RWE team.
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 78679, application deadline 08.02.2023
Any questions? HR Shared Service Center, Recruiting Team, +49 201 5179-9050
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of sex, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world's leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we invest heavily in the expansion of our renewables' capacities. Our broad portfolio includes flexible, conventional energies and helps us provide clean, reliable and affordable electricity. 120 years of experience in the energy world and our four operative segments - renewable energies, lignite and nuclear power, European electricity generation from gas, coal, hydropower and biomass as well as global energy trading - are the foundation for the innovations of tomorrow. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
RWE AG comprises four operative segments - renewable energies, lignite and nuclear power, European electricity generation from gas, coal, hydropower and biomass as well as global energy trading - which together provide a solid foundation for the innovations of tomorrow. With a clear objective: We aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040.