Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
SFS Equity (EQ) invests globally in projects with significant value-add for Siemens. The Equity business is expanding and transforming to support the new chapter of Siemens. The Business Excellence organization enables the new go-to-market strategy and operational performance through key partnerships within the business unit and across SFS, especially with Risk Management colleagues and finance partners. The role plays an integral part in implementing solutions to digitize portfolio and risk management within EQ.
- As part of the Business Excellence team, you contribute to the global function’s goals of driving the digital roadmap, excelling in the way we work, and collaborative innovation and learning.
- You bring value to the EQ business transformation by developing risk management solutions to monitor and visualize emerging portfolio risks and to support the execution of portfolio value creation activities across teams and regions.
- You are the Business Excellence primary contact for the EQ Chief Risk Officer and Risk Management function.
- You are a proven change agent in driving projects, being comfortable with a fast pace environment and are willing to think critically about existing processes and put forth new insights to further advance EQ.
- With your affinity for new IT, you explore digitalization products, tools, and systems for their relevance to EQ portfolio monitoring and risk management.
- You proactively implement needed solutions based on your experience with visualization tools, low-code, or no-code tools such as KNIME or Alteryx.
- You bring a structured, user-centered approach to problem solving and new tool implementation.
- You think and act in ecosystems and maintain relationships with stakeholders through clear and efficient written and verbal communication.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Hold a degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience within Risk and Finance functions with a strong interest in IT and digitalization.
- Work experience in a financial services, an asset management, or a private equity firm or a consulting company with a focus on financial services.
- Understanding of equity investing principles (cost of equity, discounted cash flow models, internal rate of return).
- Experience with front-end reporting and visualization tools (SAP Analytics Cloud, Power BI, Tableau).
- Strong project management skills including agile methodologies.
- Self-starter with a "can-do" attitude.
- Have a growth mindset and are curious to understand user needs and connect them to technology solutions.
- Thrive working in cross-functional groups including investment managers, IT developers, IT application managers, system administrators and other, non-technical stakeholders.
- Affinity for working in international teams and driving team results.
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities by clicking on "Bewerben"!