Technical Transfer Lead Devices (m/f/d), GDD, Schaftenau, Austria
74! The number of medical device and combination product projects in Novartis. Without a safe, user friendly, high-quality drug delivery system our patients cannot administrate their medicine. The global Technical Transfer team supports the development and launch of one of the most diverse and innovative portfolios in the pharma industry.
By managing successfully the transfer of device assembly and packaging processes from development phase into commercial operations, you will allow our organization to excel in the launch of smartly developed and competitive products!
• Provide technical manufacturing expertise during device development stages.
• Translate device design output requirements into production site specific process and control parameters.
• Manage transfer of medical device designs to selected production sites within the Novartis network.
• Coordinate final product assembly and packaging activities to ensure supply of Clinical PhIII / HFE / Design Verification and Shipping Verification samples.
• Support Site Engineering teams in defining and qualifying assembly & packaging equipment.
• Act as expert on assembly and packaging processes during root case investigations.
• Provide expertise on device regulations.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• University Degree in engineering, pharmaceutical technology or similar discipline.
• Successfully demonstrated at least 3 years of related experience with medical devices/combination products.
• Thorough understanding of development processes, good knowledge of state-of-the-art technology/equipment, and knowledge of related basic regulations.
•Strong communication and presentation skills, strong project management skills and scientific/technical writing.
• Ability to operate in a matrix environment.
• Fluent in English, German beneficial.
Why consider Novartis?
743 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2022. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is € 54.788,30/year (on a full time basis). In most cases, the actual salary will be higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies. We are open for part-time and job sharing models and support flexible and remote working where possible.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network