We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Technical Project Manager & Engineer (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for the project management of the technical aspects of sophisticated programs. You will closely align multiple software engineering and development teams and assure an efficient progress of various projects. You will work in an international environment with organizations throughout Europe and beyond, and align the activities for the development of various products around payment in a merchant environment.
Your Tasks and responsibilities:
- Build and manage technical roadmaps and align with overall project management
- Close alignment with Sales and other business collaborators
- Represent the projects and its status in steering committees
- Strong focus on technical aspects of the solution development (aligning technical activities)
- Support the engineering teams in various smaller projects, build process models for execution and align on the interpersonal aspects of project execution
- Engineer or Software developer (Master degree or equivalent)
- Proven history and experience with complex project management
- Strong skills for analysis, a result-oriented worker, problem solver
- Interested and proven track record in quality
- Team orientated with a strong customer and service orientation
- Proficient in English and German
Perks & Benefits:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most balanced companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with encouraging colleagues in an international environment and be empowered to learn and grow
- Flextime & mobile working
- Further education programmes
- Jobticket (Wiener Linien) & Employee discounts
We are obliged to inform you that the minimum monthly gross salary according to the collective agreement for this position is € 3,094.61 (14 times per year) with at least 4 years of relevant professional experience. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we are prepared to pay you more. In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-related bonus.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for problem solvers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on outstanding challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline atcareers.worldline.com