About the Role
Location: Tyrol, Austria, Hybrid.
About the Role:
60 minutes from Munch by Train, 30 minutes by car from Innsbruck, not far to travel for an opportunity to reimagine medicine!
650! This is how many new associates the Talent Acquisition Austria team hired last year. Without the Talent Acquisition team we wouldn't be able to hire some of the best talent from around the world to help bring medicines to patients.
This is also hybrid role and does not require you on site daily.
As a member of Global Talent Acquisition organization, you will be managing end to end recruitment and talent sourcing for positions at Novartis sites in Austria.
You will act as Novartis Employer Brand ambassador to the external market by responsibly dealing with candidates, vendors and external associates while showcasing Novartis Values and Behaviors to the core.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Sourcing, assessment and selection of candidates for the client group supported by the role
• Provide effective staffing solutions keeping in mind internal business context as well as external talent/ market landscape
• Accountable for the overall recruitment process to ensure recruitment delivery of the open position for client groups
• Support the TA Austria teams in implementing the defined sourcing strategy to attract right talent for the roles. Focus on direct sourcing and reducing agency spend thus resulting in effective cost per hire
• Ensure best in class hiring manager and candidate experience throughout the hiring process
• Adherence to relevant labor and employment law as well as to Novartis HR and TA policies and guidelines
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Bachelor's degree
• Fluent German and English are essential
• Experience in agency or in-house recruitment environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in understanding organization culture and ability to establish relationships both externally and internally
• Ability to manage local / global stakeholders in a remote working environment
• High energy, driven, articulate and friendly personality with a customer- service mindset
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here:
You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook. https://www.novartis.com/careers/benefits-reward
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is € 49,804.58/year (on a full time basis). In most cases, the actual salary will be higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive working environment and diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Adjustments for Applicants with Disabilities:
If because of a medical condition, physical disability or a neurodiverse condition you require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request as well as your contact information. The support which we can provide will include advice on suitable positions as well as guidance at all stages of the application process. Austrian law provides candidates the opportunity to involve the local disability representative, Behindertenvertrauensperson (BVP), in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network