Wolf Theiss is a leading business law firm in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe with over 700 people in 13 countries. We have built our reputation on a combination of unrivaled local knowledge and strong international capability.
Are you a lawyer, enjoy drafting but are tired up of dry legal texts? Or you already work in the BDM team of a law firm but want a new challenge? Join us and combine your creative drafting skills with your legal knowledge in the preparation of directory submissions, pitches and other legal marketing material.
- Management of our firm-wide submission process to legal directories such as Chambers or Legal 500
- Provide regular best practice training to lawyers and other BD team members responsible for submissions
- Build up strong relationships with editors and researchers, and act as first point of contact for the directories
- Analyse the firm's ranking performance on a yearly basis and benchmark against key competitors
- Using our pitch and submission database and automation software, work with colleagues to improve processes, matter descriptions, text blocks as well as bios
- As part of our Pitch Support Team, preparation of pitches and presentations in German and English, including management of our pitch and deal infrastructure
What we expect:
- University degree either in the field of law or, alternatively, in business or marketing
- At least 3-4 years of experience either as a finance or commercial lawyer, or alternatively in the business development department of an international law firm; experience and understanding of the legal directories process is critical
- Excellent spoken and written English and German, able to put together good draft documents
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- A team-player who is proactive and prepared to take responsibility
- Genuine enthusiasm for working in a regional team and with the ability to develop a strong internal network
- Being part of one of the largest and most professional business development and marketing teams of a law firm in Austria and the CEE region
- Long-term employment in a varied and responsible position in an international environment
- Interesting projects and independent work
- Annual ticket for public transportation (Wiener Linien)
- Health care services, sport events and various celebrations and get-togethers for employees
- Possibility to work flexibly within the framework of our home office policy
- Fresh fruit and hot drinks at your free disposal
Why join us? Get to know our corporate culture!
We are committed to providing a working environment that values diversity as part of our corporate culture.
Applicants are selected regardless of their gender, age, ethnic background, nationality, religion, ideology, sexual orientation or special needs.
In addition to qualifications and enthusiasm, the following are important to us: the ability to work in a team, respectful interaction with others and social skills.
When applying for this position, please ensure that you are legally entitled to work at our location. Visa sponsorship or relocation costs will not be covered.
This position is endowed with a monthly salary, above the collective agreement, of EUR 3.000,- gross (full-time basis, all-in). The actual salary depends on your professional experience and qualifications.
We are looking forward to your application! (CV, letter of motivation) or call to inquire about the advertised position.
Office Operations Manager, Vienna
Wolf Theiss Rechtsanwälte
1010 Vienna, Austria
+43 1 51510 3616