Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100.000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design. Our group employs around 26.000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
Handling of mail office accounts and answering of generic email inquiries
Management of ad hoc tasks and administration tasks – e.g. supporting onsite screens at Group office, organisation of meetings, travel arrangements, CSR support, social media
Regular reporting (e.g. for intranet)
Support for internet (e.g. uploading language versions, adapting or creating content and design of internet pages)
Responsibility for mail related tasks (distribution of mail, international courier deliveries, etc.)
Coordination of the Mondi-internal web shop for incentive articles (‘incentive store’) – inter alia article management, newsletter, shipments, mailbox etc.
Support for special projects such as employee business breakfasts and other events (incl. digital)
Order management and maintenance of group assets (e.g. events material like roll ups,…) and marketing materials
Creation and updating of marketing materials and communication tools
Communication with internal and external stakeholders like business units, central functions, agencies and suppliers
- Bachelor or Master student in the field of Communication & Marketing
- Excellent MS-Office Skills, in particular Power Point
- Adobe Photoshop Elements would be an asset
- Strong communication skills & a quick learner
- Flexible and solution driven
- Fluent in English and German
Start date: August 2021
Extent: part-time, 19 hours/week
Location: Group office Vienna
Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierverarbeitende Industrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 24,635.94 gross/year on a full-time basis.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Apply now and send your application to Jennifer Greisinger.
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don’t find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your "safe list" or address book.