Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100.000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design. Our group employs around 26.000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Set up, execute and support e-sourcing events in the area of Indirect Procurement
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of functional and business requirements
- Contribute to development of selection criteria and drive supplier selection in collaboration with stakeholders
- Perform commercial, quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Conduct supplier negotiations and manage contracts
- Manage supplier relationship management by establishing systems to monitor supplier performance against agreed framework (claim management, service levels, etc)
- Analyze spend information and share business knowledge to identify synergies for spend consolidation and setup sourcing projects across corporate functions and / or Business Units where applicable, by forming cross-functional working groups
- Collaborate with Category Managers and other Regional Lead Buyers, support category segmentation and strategy development
- Execute sourcing strategies and best practice initiatives that support improvements in terms of total cost of ownership, quality, enhanced service levels, innovation and risk mitigation, delivery, pricing, lead-times, payment terms and other areas as identified
- Actively contribute to and execute tasks and projects for continuous improvement of sourcing and business processes & tools in areas like spend analytics, sourcing planning, sourcing execution, contract management and reporting
- 3- 5 years working experience within Indirect Procurement on local or regional level
- Educational background (Bachelor or similar)
- Capable to work with MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and common sourcing tools combined with strong analytical skills; knowledge of SAP beneficial
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills with internal/external stakeholders and suppliers
- Business fluent in English and German, any other language(s) beneficial
- Travelling up to 30% required
Immediate start date possible
Location: Group office Vienna
We offer a minimum compensation package starting at € 40,000 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Melanie Zorn, our Talent Acquisition Specialist. Please upload your application documents (CV/motivation letter) in English. Only CVs uploaded onto the system will be taken into consideration.
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don’t find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" or address book.