Who you are
The IKEA Marketing team is looking for design and furniture enthusiast who wants to use their experience, passion and knowledge of the social media world to identify, develop and execute relevant and engaging content for various social media channels, to strengthen the awareness for the IKEA brand, build a loyal and active community, inspire the many people and support visitation online and in-store.
• You have at least 2 years of working in the field of social media, including brand marketing and crisis communication.
• You have broad knowledge of using insights to formulate country online communication strategies, plans and activities in order to meet IKEA business needs.
• You have up-to-date knowledge of trends, are able to translate global into local market relevant solutions, and get excited about measurements and KPIs.
• You are passionate about marketing and branding and already conceptualized campaigns on Tiktok, Instagram and Facebook.
• You fluently speak and write in English and German and are excellent copywriter in German.
• You understand IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation
• You understand online customer behaviors and stay up to date with developing trends.
• You possess a creative mindset and ability to challenge common ways of thinking.
You are a social media lover and want to turn your passion into a profession? Do you enjoy creating and curating engaging content for customers? As a Social Media Specialist you are:
• responsible for developing and executing creative communications that ensure optimal reach and high engagement across social platforms as well as maximize marketing ROI by developing and integrating paid social media assets by liaising with internal and external partners.
• analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and platform usage, planning social campaigns to build communities online.
• planning and implementing the social content calendar by working cross-functional with other departments to achieve commercial goals, drive web and store visits and elevate awareness of the IKEA brand.
• ensuring that all executions align with IKEA Brand Values, Tone of Voice and the IKEA Brand CI guidelines to ensure that the results are consistent, relevant, engaging and unique.
• leading influencer marketing strategy including generating concepts, managing campaigns and influencer vetting process, and build long-term relationships with brand ambassadors.
• acting on all negative publicity and potential reputational issues, risks and crisis together with the Communication and Customer Service teams.
• managing budget within agreed budget frames and negotiate contracts with external partners.
• activating and moderate User Generated content as well as identify and launch new platforms and tools according to brand guidelines.
Together as a team
At IKEA there are more than 200 different jobs, different work areas and every day is different. But no matter where you work, we can promise you one thing: A job with us is more than just a job.
Timo and his team of 8 co-workers need support. Together you are responsible for the marketing communication and online content creation. Like all IKEA employees, you work together to create a great shopping experience for our customers.
We welcome all applications and especially applications from people with disabilities as well as from different ethnic backgrounds. Please apply online and don't forget to attach your motivation letter in English (we think a good and interesting motivation letter often says much more about you than many degrees).
If you have job specific questions, please contact Tim Siegmund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 2775 (on fulltime base with an ALL-IN contractual agreement). We are willing to pay more depending on experience and qualification.