Social Media Content Manager & Strategist (f/m/nb) Full-time (40h) / Vienna
Light for the World International is an international disability and development organization whose vision is an inclusive society where no one is left behind. We enable crucial eye health services and help empower people with disabilities in some of the poorest regions in the world.
We are looking for a committed and passionate new colleague in our international fundraising team to cover the position of
Social Media Content Manager & Strategist (f/m/nb)
Full-time (40h) / Vienna
- lead and drive the further development of our national and international social media channels and the attached strategies, with a broad portfolio of projects contributing to fundraising campaigns and video projects as well as to our websites
- engage and inspire audiences, especially on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube
- digital storytelling: identify, plan and create compelling stories and produce engaging digital high-quality content tailored to the respective target audiences
- implement influencer collaborations in the digital communication strategy
- close collaboration with our Online Content Manager, Digital Fundraising team and Content Communication team in Austria as well as across Europe and Africa
- You have work experience as a social media manager and several years of experience in digital communication, online marketing or online advertising
- You are passionate about social media communication and consider yourself a digital native and social media expert
- You are up-to-date with digital technology trends, social media tools and practices and have experience with social media management tools, e. g. Facebook Business Manager
- You have great project management skills and are used to planning and implementing projects on time and within budget
- You have experience in working with Photoshop, Premiere, or other photo and/or video tools
- You are a German native speaker with excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to write high quality content in German and English. Any additional languages, especially Czech, are an asset.
- You are creative, open-minded and an excellent team player
- You have experience and/or interest in working in an international, multi-cultural non-profit organization
- You have a personal interest in international development and human rights and are committed to Light for the World’s mandate and values
What we offer:
- an outstanding opportunity to extend your professional experience and bring about change through an international development organization
- a highly motivated and professional team that strives towards continuous development. We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas.
- an annual gross salary of approximately EUR 33,600.- (based on 40hrs/week)
- flexible working hours with remote working options
- an annual season ticket for public transportation (Wiener Linien)
- an occupational pension scheme
- a well-equipped office in an easy-to-reach location
- a friendly, innovative and dynamic working environment
Please apply exclusively via our application tool, klick on "Bewerben"
Please include a full CV and a letter of motivation in German or English to let us know why you would like to join Light for the World and why you consider yourself suitable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion in our organization. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of disability status, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity.