iMobility is a company of ÖBB. Our aim is to provide travelers with easy access to the wide variety of modes of transport. To achieve this goal, we develop and run the app wegfinder for Android and iOS. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a new employee at our office in Vienna.
Wegfinder is an award-winning app with a growing user base. It seamlessly combines public and individual modes of transport to provide an easy to use intermodal mobility solution. Wegfinder is also offered in different flavors to empower touristic regions and organizations to offer highly customized mobility services.
As part of our international development team (10 people), you are involved in the design, operation and further development of our platform, working together with experts in an agile team. Your particular focus is on expanding and optimizing our Android apps. We expect that you have a high standard for the quality of your work and develop enthusiasm for wegfinder.
Our technology stack includes Kotlin, Gradle and Firebase as well as Google Maps, RxJava, Dagger, Realm, DataBinding/ViewBinding, Retrofit, OkHttp, Epoxy and Junit.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in software development on Android, Kotlin knowledge is a strong plus
- Familiar with Jetpack Architecture Components, MVVM architecture pattern
- Comfortable with Git and CI tools like Jenkins
- Previous experience in mobile apps with a large user base
- Degree in computer science or extensive work experience
- Proactive attitude and a high degree of self-motivation and passion for IT
- Very good English (working language)
- Nice to have: Knowledge of the Linux/Unix shell, pet projects and active contribution to the Open Source community
- A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks in which we develop high-quality software that we are proud of. We live a culture of open communication and feedback and look forward to your active involvement in the development of wegfinder.
- In our modern office (4th district, near Vienna Central Station) you will find excellent coffee, a quite working space, you will get a MacBook Pro and a company phone that you can also use privately. Possibility to work in home office for some days a week.
- The salary range for this position is between 3,500 and 4,000 EUR gross p.m.
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org! (GitHub link, short letter of motivation, curriculum vitae)
Ihre AnsprechpartnerInnen bei Fragen
Bei fachlichen Fragen zu dieser Jobausschreibung wenden Sie sich bitte an Enrico Nicoletti, +43 664/88260610. Für allgemeine Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess steht Ihnen unser ÖBB Recruiting Team unter 01 93000 9777888 gerne zur Verfügung.