Sales Representative (f/m/d), Kärnten/Südtirol, Austria
Bringing life-changing medicines to millions of people, Novartis sits at the intersection of cutting-edge medical science and innovative digital technology. As a global company, the resources and opportunities for growth and development are plentiful including global and local cross functional careers, a diverse learning suite of thousands of programs & an in-house marketplace for rotations & project work. With a strong-medicines pipeline our current transformation will not just deliver growth for our business but continue to allow us to bring innovative medicines to patients quickly.
Your key responsibilities:
• Responsible for achieving the qualitative and quantitative objectives within respective indication and / or geographic area by promoting the assigned products
• Driving business excellence by holistic account planning for top accounts (hospital, office based, single KOL), responsible for maintenance of plans as well as execution of defined tactics in accordance with portfolio strategy.
• Close cross-functional cooperation within BEE as well as outside: foremost VAx (P&R Managers, SAMs) as well as with other departments.
• Set-up of focused customer universe and responsibility for execution of OCE strategy with the aim of maintaining strong customer relations.
• Significant participation in the alignment of the value brand portfolio approach as well as the development and roll-out of business plans and corresponding tactics to achieve the goals.
• Independent budget planning and reliable implementation of engagement activities throughout Austria with focus on digital channels.
• Intensive cooperation with BEE sales & marketing lead in the preparation and interpretation of market, competition, market research, sales and KPI analyzes as well as the implementation of actions derived therefrom.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree in medical, pharmaceutical or life sciences and/or Pharma-
referentenprüfung, minimum of 3 years high performance track record in sales experience.
• Excellent German and English skills
• Strong analytical skills and results orientation
• Knowledge of Microsoft and CRM software
• Customer network across therapeutic areas
• Strong expertise in customer communication and negotiation
• Entrepreneurial thinking & curious innovation mindset
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning. The applicable salary according to internal guidelines will therefore be at least € 57.700 (annual base salary on a full time basis). In most cases, the actual salary will be higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network