QA Compliance Expert - GMP Auditor (f/m/d), Kundl, Austria
50! This is the number of self-inspections we are conducting through out the year in all GxP related departments including all production areas, laboratories, warehouses and support units. You will be able to perform self-inspections including walkthroughs in all areas within Kundl and Schaftenau as a QA Compliance Expert - GMP Auditor.
Furthermore you have the possibility to become Novartis certified Auditor and conduct audits at Novartis/ Sandoz suppliers.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordination, planning, and execution of self-inspections and GMP audits at suppliers & contractors for all GxP related areas at locations Kundl / Schaftenau
• Systematic tracking and reporting of audit performance (e.g., audits reports, CAPA plans, CAPAs)
• Close cooperation with the corporate Audit Planning
• Management of the system for qualification / certification of GMP auditors in Kundl / Schaftenau
• Collaboration with local purchasing, commercial and global functions (e.g., supporting global initiatives)
• Preparation and Approval of GMP Documents
• Escalation of critical incidents according to the escalation process
• Completion of all relevant (GMP) trainings
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a GMP regulated environment in the pharmaceutical industry (ideally in Quality or Production)
• Natural sciences or technical degree (or an adequate education with work experience)
• Focus on results
• Customer and quality orientation
• GMP Expertise
• Ability to work independently and professional behavior
• Willingness to travel
• English business fluent
Flexible working, learning and development opportunities within Novartis Austria.
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is €54.788,3/year (on a full time basis). In most cases, the actual salary will be higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network