Sanofi's Customer-Relationship Management (OneCRM) plattform, is innovating and promoting expanded digital ways of working and connectivity in an environment marked by growing remote customer engagement.We are looking for a Candidate responsible for an Assistant / Project Management Global OneCRM for supporting the Global OneCRM Head in an international environment with various stakeholders and local countries as applicable. This position is directly reporting to the Global OneCRM Head.
About the position:
- In the CRM Project Management scope, you ensure and track standard project management principles and quality standards, you measure milestones, collect regular feedback, and propose appropriate actions as needed
- Coordination and oversight of strategic projects in coordination with the Global OneCRM Head
- Supporting the OneCRM Team in the identification and pursual of process improvements
- You will create presentations and other meeting documents, conduct analysis, and support adoption measures for strategic focus areas
- You pursue the goal to achieve a ways of working transformation which is founded on Sanofi values and Play-to-Win behaviors
- Tracking of the project budget and analysis of deviations
- You will be a contact person for various internal as well as external stakeholders
- Supporting the Global OneCRM Head in daily activities like correspondence, administration of the appointment calendar (time management, overlaps, travel times). You will also manage the mailbox in Outlook (checking requests and invitations and answering them in consultation with the Global OneCRM Head, creating folders, checking timelines and ensuring their observance)
- In this position you will organize internal international meetings, both online and offline (including travel management of the Global OneCRM Head & the Global OneCRM team)
- Expense reporting of the Global OneCRM Head
- System approvals and support
We are looking for a highly organized individual with strong people, project, and process management skills. You are a good fit for the role if:
- You enjoy working in an international environment with people from different cultures and you are an open-minded person who can interact with different stakeholders on transversal topics
- Your capacity for adaptation, your curiosity, your consistency, and analytical mind allow you to carry out your missions
- You have skills such as: strategic thinking, self-direction, strong planning and organization, communication (orally and written), collaboration/teamwork in a matrix, digital working environment.
- Finished or ongoing Bachelor's / Master's Degree in International Management, Project Management, Digital Management, Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- First Experience in project management or change management, experience in pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Interest in Digital
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of multiple languages would be a plus
- Planning and Project management
- Digital mindset, ability to utilize new channels in an effective and impactful way
- An energetic, pro-active, and professional presence
- Ability to engage and collaborate transversally
- Good communication skills
- Organized-decision maker
- Ability to work in an international & multicultural environment
- Experience in Agile / Lean Project Management is a plus
We offer you a varied and interesting job where you will gain an insight into the working methods and processes of a globally successful healthcare company. In addition, you will have the opportunity to learn more about related specialist areas so that you can plan your personal career path.
On top of that, we offer you a flexible working hours model that allows you to work on the move, among other things, to give you the best possible work/study balance.
We pay a market-oriented salary of 2400€ per month (gross for full-time) and also cover your travel costs, a meal allowance and offer a variety of offers, such as our in-house sports program SanoFit.
Ideally, you will be able to work min. 30 hours per week.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Wissenschaft weiterzubringen, ist unsere Bestimmung. Jeden Tag. Immer. Fortschritt gibt es aber nicht ohne Menschen - Menschen mit unterschiedlichem Hintergrund, an verschiedenen Orten, in unterschiedlichen Funktionen, die alle eines vereint: Der Wunsch, Wunder zu bewirken.
Bei Sanofi leben wir Chancengleichheit für alle, unabhängig von Abstammung, Hautfarbe, Religion, Geschlecht, nationaler Herkunft, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, Staatsbürgerschaft, Familienstand, Behinderung oder Geschlechtsidentität.
In unserem ALL IN video sowie unter unter www.sanofi.de/Karriere erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Programme für mehr Vielfalt, Gleichberechtigung und Integration!
Werden Sie Teil unseres großartigen Teams!
Diversity und Inklusion sind in den Grundwerten von Sanofi verankert und spiegeln sich in unserer Arbeitsweise wider. Wir respektieren die Vielfalt unserer Belegschaft in Hinsicht auf ihre Herkunft, Erfahrungen und Lebensweisen. Wir erkennen die Bereicherung, die diese Vielfalt birgt, und fördern Inklusion sowie eine Arbeitsumgebung, in der diese Unterschiede sich weiter entwickeln können, zur Stärkung des Lebens unserer Mitarbeiter, Patienten und Kunden.