Your (new) Opportunity:
- You will provide program management support across the Takeda Network QC labs and act as an advisor to support business functions and stakeholders on the design/build of programs to ensure on time completion
- You will implement program management tools and templates to facilitate effective planning, execution and communication
- You will manage program timelines and work with the teams to identify/define resource plan
- You will support the development of regular risk assessments and risk mitigation plans
- You will monitor the progress of programs and adjust as necessary while consulting and informing stakeholders and business partners
- You will assure high level of communication within the program team, across stakeholders and to Manufacturing Science Quality (MSQ) leadership
- You will facilitate effective decision making by coordinating project team meetings with clear agendas and crisp meeting materials to track issues/actions/decisions
- You will maintain visibility and operational oversight of resource planning and cost vs budget for programs/projects within MSQ
- You will support CAPEX budget oversight and management for MSQ as needed
- You will support business case development for Takeda QC lab network changes
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant scientific/technical field
- 10 + years of experience within Quality in the Biotech-Pharma industry with proven experience managing large scale global programs
- A thorough understanding of quality operations and working knowledge of the essential activities for all key functional areas
- Ability to drive decision-making and accountability in a cross-functional environment through strong influence and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and team members in a matrix environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, including the ability to interface across functions
- Strong analytical and technology skills, including proficiency in project planning tools, content management tools, and the Microsoft Project
- Highly flexible, with an aptitude to adjust to new information and translate into options and actions for others
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application!
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439,- gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.