2023 will see Sandoz become a standalone organization! As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz in the coming months will help shape the future of the company, it's growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role!
Are you ready to make a difference?
To lead operational excellence, user experience and integrated end-to-end service delivery of P&O processes and systems within Sandoz in line with local legal and statutory requirements. Strong emphasis on the P&O processes such payroll, employee taxation, time and attendance, personal administration and other P&O processes.
This is a hybrid position, with 50% of the time working in Kundl, Austria and 50% from the home office.
Your Key Responsibilities
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Enable the operational excellence and compliance for payroll, employment taxation, time and attendance, personal administration and other P&O processes. Another main focus is to implement and follow the global P&O Services strategy in close collaboration with local and global stakeholders and to lead operational excellence, enhance user experience and provide integrated end-to-end delivery of P&O processes and systems within Sandoz.
• Partners with global & regional project team, responsible for the set-up of a fully operational P&O Services organization which is able to provide end-to-end P&O services throughout the region in line with Sandoz P&O Services strategy and transformation program
• Aligns with Global Process design Owners ensuring a full end to end standardized imple-mentation plan is in place and executed
• Drives and is accountable for successful transformation unit of current and adjusted P&O services to operational support teams on-time, in budget, quality and within agreed timeline
• Oversees the performance of P&O services and teams to ensure accurate and timely payroll processes are compliant with all relevant financial, statutory and regulatory obligations in country and in compliance with agreed, LSA's SLA's and KPI's.
• Collaborate closely with Country People partners and Serves as the first point of contact for escalations related to service delivery within the scope of P&O services
• Ensures overall compliance with all business, global and local policies, procedures and legislation as well as ensures compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection
• Maximizes the effectiveness of tools such as SAP, Workday, Service Now, etc. and supporting processes to drive continuous improvement and change
• Provides support and coaching to team members and business partners on processes related to P&O Service operations and overall supplier model, such as global standards, efficiency, SLAs
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Bachelor/Master's degree in HR/ Accounting/ Business or related field is preferred (Master degree is preferred)
• Excellent English and German Language skills (spoken and written) is mandatory
• 3 years of working experience in Shared Service Center (SSC) with experience environment is a must
• 2-3 years' experience with payroll and personal administration services
• 2-3 years' experience in leading mid-size country or regional teams
• HRIS system (SAP or Workday) knowledge and experience preferred but not a must
• Experience with transformation initiatives and transition projects, managing systems' and services vendors
• Ability to work effectively across all levels and layers of the organization in a complex and rapidly changing work environment
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and sound judgement, in addition to high level attention to detail, analysing information, thoroughness, general math and reporting skills is a must.
• This opportunity is located at the Sandoz site at Kundl with ability to partially work from home.
For Austria Location Only:
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is 54788.3 EUR /Year (on a full-time basis). The actual salary will be significantly higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we're proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could achieve here at Sandoz!
Join our Sandoz Network : If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Sandoz and our career opportunities, join the Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/sandoztalentpool