About the Role
About the Role:
766 million! That is the number of lives that were changed as a result of our products in 2021. Alongside passionate and driven colleagues, imagine what you could do here at Novartis. No matter where you work, you will contribute to solving some of the toughest healthcare challenges and have an extraordinary impact on people's lives. Join our People & Organization team in Schaftenau and together let's reimagine medicine!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support of People & Organization projects
• Contribute to the improvement of People & Organization processes
• Support of People & Organization standard processes throughout the employee lifecycle
• Support Employer Branding activities at jobs' fairs and other events
• Providing organizational administrative support
• Analyzing processing data with Microsoft Excel
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Strong motivation and willingness to step into the field of Human resources' management
• Commitment to a 4-6 month internship program but we are willing to be flexible when it comes to employment percentage
• Full proficiency in MS Office suite
• Fluency in German and English
• Strong personal integrity and a stakeholder focus
• Business acumen and confidentiality
• Strong organizational skills
• Motivation to work closely alongside experienced People and Business Partners
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here: https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook. https://www.novartis.com/careers/benefits-rewards
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary according to the collective agreement of the chemical industry is € 2.481,96 gross per month.
Adjustments for Applicants with Disabilities:
If because of a medical condition, physical disability or a neurodiverse condition you require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request as well as your contact information. The support which we can provide will include advice on suitable positions as well as guidance at all stages of the application process. Austrian law provides candidates the opportunity to involve the local disability representative, Behindertenvertrauensperson (BVP), in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network