People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
We are looking for a
Next Generation Customer Engagement (NGCE) Manager (m/f/d)
in a permanent position/ full time at the location Vienna (Euro Plaza).
Your tasks in detail:
- Data & Insights: You work with data and data specialists to harvest key insights and gain new perspectives with the aim to increase the success of digital measures. Benefit will be hands-on experience with dashboarding and analytics
- Brand Strategy: A good understanding of brand strategy and associated requirements enable this role to create a productive work-relationship with its key stakeholder product marketing. Hands-on experience with product marketing tactics and strategy will be of great service when supporting the execution of omni-channel measures
- Omnichannel Strategy: Who, where, what - are key to set an omnichannel strategy on campaign basis - you will be supporting persona creation and definition of campaign goals and KPIs. Also, you will drive channel selection and customer journey touchpoint mapping to enable the OC strategy
- Customer Journey: You will be vital in guiding its business stakeholders at creating state of the art customer journeys. You lead pre-execution process checks and audits to ensure project organisation-wide alignment. You drive data mapping with all to-be-created touchpoints to enable data capture and future learning and optimization
- Campaign Execution: The key focus area of work for you is the execution of omnichannel campaigns, mainly digital, but might include direct sales (in-field) or traditional marketing or events
- You will monitor and ensure the fit of the used technology stack and set goals and drive best practices & lessons learned in tech application
- You ensure strong collaboration with external vendors or business partners and drive commercial and operational excellence as part of campaign execution
- You oversee and actively participate in the delivery of all types of digital assets by monitoring their quality and functionality
- You work hands on or by managing partners to ensure in-time, in-budget, and in-quality delivery of assets
- Document, review and communicate lessons learned
- You support the re-use of existing assets, to increase speed at go-to-market activities
- You monitor launches of digital assets and act as a SPOC for the business
- You advocate and share achievements of OCE functions to drive adoption and collaboration
- Proven track-record at delivery of digital assets end-to-end with in-depth understanding of asset production (e.g. web, email, eDetails, social media posts)
- In-depth knowledge of technical vocabulary and ability to effectively articulate technical requirements with different technology stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics and strategies, including email marketing, social media, and SEO
- Experience coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of business programs through remote facilitation platforms (e.g. Miro, Klaxoon, Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and ability to identify new opportunities for engagement
- Experience with CRM platforms, particularly Salesforce, Veeva or similar
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, or Hubspot)
- Knowledge of CMS usage and prior experience (e.g. Drupal, or Sitecore,)
- Experience with A/B testing, to optimize results of campaigns
- Understanding of compliance regulations and how they apply to digital engagement in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with web analytics, such as Google Analytics, to track and measure website performance and user behaviour
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Basic understanding of IT security best practices and how they apply to digital engagement
What you can look forward to with us:
- Appreciative working atmosphere in an international and exciting working environment with a wide range of development opportunities
- Independent work with the opportunity to play a part in shaping an innovative company
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- A wide range of social benefits
- Flexible working hours and home office (only 40% in the office)
For this important and responsible position, the minimum salary is € 4,104.49 gross/month (full-time, KV chem. Industrie). The actual salary package depends on your professional experience and qualifications.
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Takeda is committed to foster diversity, equity and inclusion. Hiring decisions are based entirely on qualifications and are made regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!
For further questions, please contact: Jennifer Kriedemann | Talent Acquisition Partner EUCAN | Email: email@example.com