Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100.000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design. Our group employs around 26.000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Organization and handling of back office activities such as responsibility for back office materials and distribution of mails
- Support the Marketing & Innovation team, e.g. send requested samples/reference projects to customers
- Support the organization of the Training Academy, e.g. with registrations and reports, sending feedback questionnaires, creation of feedback reports, etc.
- Update marketing plans, set up marketing actions and maintain data in our system
- Support the Brand Activation Management team in various marketing activities, e.g. research, preparation of presentations and reports, etc.
- Strong interest in various marketing activities and topics
- First experience in the field of marketing/project management is an advantage
- Ongoing studies, ideally in a related field
- Very good English skills
- Proactive, communicative and structured personality
- Ability to manage time efficiently and work independently
Start: August/September 2021
Extent: part-time, 12-16hours/week
Location: Group office Vienna
Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierindustrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 26.722,78 gross/year on a full-time basis plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Apply now and address your application to Jennifer Greisinger. Please upload your application documents (CV/motivation letter) in English. Only CVs uploaded onto the system will be taken into consideration.
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don’t find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" or address book.