Who you are
Market Manager wanted!
There is an amazing opportunity in Vösendorf, a city within the greater Vienna area. Here you will have a unique mix of amazing surroundings with a beautiful view into the green from Vösendorf to the Wienerwald - a huge forest close to Vösendorf. On the other hand Vösendorf is located directly at the border of Vienna city and you will reach the historic center (incl. Stephansplatz, Schönbrunn etc.) in 30 minutes by public transport.
Does this career journey sound exciting? Find out more info below on how you can be a part of it!
We are looking for an experienced leader with strong commercial background to take on the role as Market Manager for IKEA Vösendorf. We are looking for someone who:
• is a role model of the IKEA culture & values.
• is an entrepreneur who takes calculated risks and is willing to share responsibility with others, with an eagerness to exceed goals and targets.
• leads and develops the Store Management team to achieve IKEA goals and standards.
• understands the importance of creating collaborative teams across the own organization but is also used to co-operate with other parts of IKEA.
• can think and act in a market perspective within the Greater Vienna Area with 3 stores, 2 smaller customer meeting points, a CDC, a RCMP and a strong e-com performance.
• Your overall assignment is to drive extraordinary growth and brand positioning, maximizing sales and encouraging an excellent shopping experience in an omni-channel environment, strengthening the competitive position of IKEA in the market.
• You are a strong contributor in positioning IKEA as the leading interior design retailer by presenting the IKEA range in an inspiring and commercial way - always with the customer in focus.
• Together with the other Market Managers in the Greater Vienna Market, the Area Manager and Country Service Office you share entrepreneurial ideas and express opportunities for improvement on current ways of working.
• You actively engage with and share the responsibility in the delivery of the INGKA sustainability strategy to enable the ongoing transformation and growth of the IKEA business.
• You ensure high quality execution of all People processes securing performing, competent and engaged co-workers. And as a digital ambassador in the function, you embrace the omni-channel transformation in the market.
About this work area
IKEA Vösendorf is the Austrian flagship store with more than 500 engaged co-workers. The store is unique with its location in one of the largest shopping malls in Europe with 16,5 Million visitors per year.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and experienced Market Manager and proud to share some highlights of your future working place IKEA Vösendorf with you:
• one of the top turnover & volume IKEA stores worldwide
• the TOP IKEA store in Austria, that grows not only online, but also physical
• responsible for 25% of the turnover of IKEA in Austria
• two more customer meetings points connected to the markets (1 Planning and Order Point, 1 Home Service Point)
We welcome all applications and especially applications from people with disabilities as well as from different ethnic backgrounds. Please apply online and do not forget to attach your motivation letter (we think a good and interesting motivation letter often says much more about you than many degrees).
If you have job specific questions, please contact Tim Siegmund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
For legal reasons we are obliged to indicate a minimum salary. For this fulltime position we offer you a MINIMUM monthly gross salary from € 7.000. For a perfect match, we are willing to pay significantly more depending on your experience and qualification with an All-In contractual agreement.
If you want to be part of something big, we are excited to get to know you soon!