Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
We are looking for a Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) Engineer for our site in Vienna, Austria
Within the project engineering team, you will be responsible of all electrical engineering deliverables and you will manage functionally the associated multi-metier team (Schematics & Apparatus and Mechanical routing)
- Identify the performance allocation in compliancy with DFS target.
- Define maintenance plan and design of LSA elements (MTA, LCC, LORA, RCM)
- Define spare part allocation for first provisional (LAI)
- Validation of support solution and associated maintenance documentation or training toolkit.
- Capitalize data in central ISR repository (ILS PDM)
- Manage LSA activities to deliver QCD commitments in coordination with the ISR Management plan
- Write LSA Management plan
- Ensure technical interfaces with RS, Components, Signaling and Infra teams (RAMS Architect, mechanical, electrical & system architect, sourcing, LSA for equipment and from suppliers)
- Ensure that DFS is correctly applied on Sub System (Component Site)
- Ensure REX is collected and considered,
- Manage Definition of Logistic Breakdown Structure (LBS) in consistency with Design Engineering BOM definition.
- Elaborate maintenance plan
- Elaborate LCC calculations and analyzed
- Manage relationship with sourcing for ISR requirement clauses linked to sourcing concern.
- Ensure LSA database (ILS PDM) is defined and completed correctly
- Ensure compliancy between Spare Part consumption model and maintenance strategy.
- Validate content of the technical maintenance documentation and training toolkit
- Develop & Monitor Prognostic Health Monitoring (PHM) approach
- Set-up part codification for Spare parts needs.
- Support PM and CM from MTA, tool availability, spare parts requirement etc
- experience in a relevant railway related engineering role
- Experience in Maintenance & Warranty Support.;
- Good understanding of train maintenance requirements and costs
- German and English language mandatory
- Company canteen & Meal allowance
- Easy public transportation access & Parking spaces nearby
- Flexible working hours, home office & Bridge Day regulation
- Local and international career opportunities, training & development
- Company events, Employee discounts & Shares purchase program
- Company pension plan, Parental part-time, 1-month paternal leave
- Company doctor & Health measures
The minimum salary for this position is € 3018,28 gross / month (14 x) for full-time employment according to the collective bargaining agreement. Overpayment depends on relevant work experience and qualifications.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.