Department: Finance & Operations
Place of Work: Vienna, Austria
Duration: Full-time (40hrs/week), permanent
Salary: Based in Vienna: EUR € 36,800 - € 38,640 gross annually, dependent on experience
Reports to: Head of Controlling
Starting date: As soon as possible
We are looking for a motivated controller, who wants to grow and develop in an international team that strives to become better every day. At Light for the World International you will take up interesting tasks and grow in responsibility progressively. You will not only support but also improve processes and be part of impactful programmes. If you are willing to learn and are passionate about working towards our vision of an inclusive world, come join us!
- You prepare accurate and timely monthly and quarterly closing reports in close collaboration with the team.
- You provide comprehensive financial updates by evaluating, analyzing and reporting appropriate financial data. You prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis for the cost centres responsible for the financial planning & monitoring.
- You support the budget planning process, provide financial information and potential solutions through explaining reports.
- You maintain and enhance our controlling and accounting software and identify optimization and digitalization potential for our processes.
- You have a degree in finance, economics or business administration with initial experience in Finance or/and Controlling.
- You have strong analytical skills, a structured approach and the ability to work in a complex environment. You are solution-oriented, very well organized and enjoy working in a team.
- You are fluent in English; other languages are an asset. You bring good knowledge of Office 365 and are an advanced user of Excel.
- You are interested in development cooperation and Light for the World‘s mandate area.
- an outstanding opportunity to bring about change through an international development organization and to extend your professional experience
- a highly motivated, professional and diverse team that strives towards continuous development. We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas.
- a competitive salary for the NGO sector, incl. full social insurance & other benefits
- flexible working hours with remote working options
- a friendly, dynamic and inclusive working environment
- Interested? Apply until 2 April 2023 via our Website by clicking "Apply now" below! We are looking forward to your application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion in our organization. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, and we very much welcome applications from people with disabilities.
For any questions related to accessibility and inclusion at Light for the World, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.