- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Great performance is rewarded
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Contribute to our ambitious MAP2030 sustainability goals
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Support the business unit supply chain team in automating the SAP processes using “RPAs” (Robotic Process Automation) across 20-60 plants worldwide
- Automate SAP supply chain processes triggered via Excel VBA scripts
- Adjust existing SAP scripting robots to further enhance the user experience in our plants
- Coordination of projects in cooperation with our partners and colleagues
- Report and develop KPIs on automation levels across the supply chains
- Other tasks to support the supply chain team in digitalization initiatives
- Active studies in Information Management or Economics / Supply Chain Management
- Good knowledge of programming languages, ideally EXCEL VBA
- Advanced knowledge as an Excel user (e.g. Pivot tables)
- Ideally basic SAP knowledge (SD, MM, PP)
- First basic Supply Chain knowledge preferred but not needed
- Excellent command of English
- High level of independency in working and gathering knowledge
- Strong communication skills for working within our team as well as with business colleagues and external partners
- High level of self-motivation and analytical skills
- Fast adaption and learning skills
- Structured working style
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Extent: part-time, 20 hours/week
- Duration: limited to 6-12 months
- Location: Group office Vienna - Marxergasse 4A, 1030 Vienna
- Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierverarbeitende Industrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 1,759.71 gross/month on a full-time basis.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Jennifer Greisinger via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Please upload your application documents (CV/motivation letter) in English. Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g. www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your “safe list” or address book.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 26,000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries and is organised across four business units: Corrugated Packaging, Flexible Packaging, Engineered Materials and Uncoated Fine Paper.
Diversity is our advantage. Therefore, we welcome all applications equally - independent of age, sex, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion/ideology, disabilities, sexual orientation or identity.