Internship (f/m/x) - Strategic Partnerships and Ecosystems Department- Focus on Project Management activities
The Strategic Partnerships and Ecosystems Department is tasked with guiding the organization through technology-based transformational topics in order to enable RBI to stay relevant and resilient to disruption.
You are interested in project management and are available full time from September 2023 for 6 months? Then keep on reading! We are looking for a motivated student (f/m/x) to work with us.
#start September 2023
#full-time (38.5h / week)
You would be taking care of the following tasks
- Support the team in research activities in identifying, describing, and prioritizing tech-driven topics
- Support in executing Blockchain Hub projects
- Support the Blockchain Hub team in different strategic research activities
- Support in partnerships and ecosystems activities such as engaging with startups, startups scouting, establishing diverse partnerships
- Support the team with organizing events, hackathons and other communication activities of the department
- Planning meetings and presentations for internal as well as external stakeholders
- Daily diverse administrative activities and project management tasks
This job is made for you, if the following applies
- Currently ongoing studies at a university or college, preferably business studies or studies related to innovation or startups/digital business models or digital community management
- Previous experience in innovation, organization or project/product management or community management, as well as with blockchain technology is an advantage
- Excellent office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Proactive, structured and independent way of working, team-skills, flexibility and good communication skills
- Excellent command of English.
What's in it for you?
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days / remote work in accordance with your team (optional)
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,263.06 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.