- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Great performance is rewarded
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Be art of the journey to a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Contribute to our ambitious MAP2030 sustainability goals
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- You will be assigned to 2-3 projects (e.g. material master data management, risk management, central price management, etc.)
- Supporting the project managers and the teams with analytics, testing, reporting, controlling and other activities and administrative tasks
- Organization and co-moderation of workshops, presentation of concepts, development of Excel-based tools, preparation of presentation materials depending on your skills
- Collaboration with Group Procurement, local procurement teams, Digital Procurement Services (DPS) team, regional key users and other stakeholders on driving forward new initiatives
- One-time business trips possible (short-term)
- Active studies in business administration, supply chain management or similar
- Advanced user of MS Office (particularly Excel and Power Point)
- Knowledge of SAP MM module is advantageous
- Excellent command of English; other languages would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills and intercultural awareness
- Collaborative and supportive team-player
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-tasking
- Knowledge of procurement processed is advantageous
- Self-driven and motivated personality
- Start: December 2021
- Location: Group office Vienna – Marxergasse 4A, 1030 Vienna
- Duration: limited to 6-12 months
- Extent: part-time, 20 hours/week
- Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierverarbeitende Industrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 1.759,71 gross/month on a full-time basis plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Jennifer Greisinger via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Please upload your application documents (CV/motivation letter) in English. Only CVs uploaded onto the system will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your “safe list” or address book.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 26,000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries and is organised across four business units: Corrugated Packaging, Flexible Packaging, Engineered Materials and Uncoated Fine Paper.
Diversity is our advantage. Therefore, we welcome all applications equally - independent of age, sex, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion/ideology, disabilities, sexual orientation or identity.
Benefits: Barrier-free workplace; Company sport benefits; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Flexitime possible; Good public transport; Health benefits; Home office possible; Inhouse doctor; Internet connection; Meal discounts; Near-side childcare