About the Role
Intern Tax Transfer Pricing (f/m/d)
Get experience in a dynamic tax environment of a multinational pharmaceutical company, which offers exciting tax transfer pricing projects, team diversity and working flexibility.
Timing: expected start date: February or March 2024
Duration: 3 months (option to extend)
• Assist in preparing the Novartis Master File and Local Files in accordance with OECD requirements, in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
• Prepare market industry reports and organizational charts for the annual TP documentation process
• Support TP compliance of the Group entities through TP policy & guidelines, intercompany agreements, etc.
• Support in performing tax research activities and financial analysis for TP matters.
• Collect external developments on local TP legislations and / or regulations from external consultants (e.g. through newsletters, yearly TP country books, etc.)
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Current Bachelor or Master student in economics, business administration or law
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• First work experience is a plus, but not mandatory
• Open to work in a cross-functional international environment
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here: https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook. https://www.novartis.com/careers/benefits-rewards
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, learning and development opportunities as well as worldwide career possibilities within the Novartis group.In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is € 28.905,52/year (on a full-time basis).
We are open for part-time and job-sharing models and support flexible and remote working where possible.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive working environment and diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Adjustments for Applicants with Disabilities:
If because of a medical condition, physical disability or a neurodiverse condition you require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request as well as your contact information. The support which we can provide will include advice on suitable positions as well as guidance at all stages of the application process. Austrian law provides candidates the opportunity to involve the local disability representative, Behindertenvertrauensperson (BVP), in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network