Intern (f/m/d) Pharmaceutical Development, Kundl/Tirol, Austria
As part of the Sandoz Product Development organization, we are responsible for the research and development of oral dosage forms as well of injectables at the Kundl site. This includes the technical development of formulations, development to analytical method, the scale-up of developed formulations, development and optimization of the manufacturing processes transfers to the production sites as well as the development and manufacturing of clinical batches under GMP status.
• Perform comprehensive literature review
• Plan, organize and perform experiments under supervision and independently
• Production of diverse dosage forms in our development laboratory
• Proper conduct of analysis of API or FDF according to our standards and guidelines
• Evaluate and compare experimental data and draw conclusions
• Generation of related documentation and reports
• Summarize results and present them clearly and effectively in meetings as well as oral
presentations and reports
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Student of pharmacy, chemistry or equivalent
• Business English is required
• Interested in using and sharing your knowledge
• Team-oriented as well as self-sufficient, problem solving-oriented work habits
• Reliable and accurate working style
• Start date: as soon as possible
• Duration: End of 2023
• Location: Kundl, Austria
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we're proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the salary is € 31.767,12/year (on a full time basis). We are open for part-time and job sharing models and support flexible and remote working where possible.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network