WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for team members #thebestteamever of our new City Store:
IKEA Wien Westbahnhof. Our Vision, our Range and our visual Identity will be the same but everything else will be different that´s why we are looking for passionate renewal and improvement talents.
As Interior Design Manager you are passionate about home furnishing and people´s life at home.
Together with your team you develop and show functional, beautiful, sustainable and affordable home furnishing solutions that are relevant to the local market. You also inspire and encourage people to see their homes always in new ways.
- You have an education in Interior Design and love working in a fast retail environment.
- You are a passionate Manager looking forward to leading and developing a new team
- You love customers, life at home and creative processes
- You communicate confidently in English and you are familiar with the current CAD and MS Office tools.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Where others see furniture and homeware products, we see clever and relevant solutions that help create a better everyday life at home for people. Inspire and motivate our IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
- together with your team you create functional, sustainable and affordable solutions showing the IKEA products in an exciting way
- you are passionate about trends, home furnishing, new technologies, life at home encouraging your team to do the same
- you are constantly increasing your knowledge how people live in your local market, what their needs, wants and dreams are when it comes to life at home.
- creativity and profitability are not in contrast for you instead you see them as tools to develop the business further.
- you have experience in project management including time schedules and budget planning.
WHAT WE OFFER
You are unique - we believe that.
Our opportunities to grow together are as unique as you are. At IKEA, we offer diverse development opportunities to people with different backgrounds and life histories. We invite you to discover a world where your talent finds a home.
In the process we will make use of Predictive Index and online interviews, completed with other support tools if needed. We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
For us, people are the focus and we stand for equal opportunities. So we give all employees the same opportunities and offer this management position both as a full-time and part-time job (from 25 h per week).
For this fulltime position we offer you a yearly gross salary starting from 39.000 € (on fulltime base with an ALL IN contractual agreement).
Since we start the selection process immediately, we are already looking forward to your application!