People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
We are currently looking for a
Head of Customer Excellence, Analytics and Insights - Austria (m/f/d)
The Head of Customer Excellence, Analytics and Insights is an active member of the Austrian leaderhip team and participates in elevating the capabilities of the full organization, bringing strategic input and feedback to the Leadership Team, while also leading the internal NGCE group to drive the transformation of other LOC teams. It’s trusted advisor to the business units, functions and GM.
In the role of the Head of Customer Excellence, Analytics and Insights, you will be responsible for:
Strategic Business Planning
Customer Engagement Excellence across all disease areas
Insights & Analytics ( I&A)
Omni-channel Engagement (OCE)
Value-based Partnerships (VBP)
AccountabilitiesStrategic planning (25%)
- Lead the strategic planning from strategy development, implementation & tracking progress
- Business partner to LT members to help elevate enterprise thinking & drive change in LT
- Agile Lead to support the Austrian Organization in its transformation journey
- Operational excellence - coordinates and prepares Business Reviews, MYC and MRP process in collaboration with Finance team and other LT members
- Advisor to the Core team (GM, HR & Finance) to develop future-proof business strategy with enterprise thinking mindset
Capabilities, Organization and Transformation (75%)
Customer Engagement Excellence
- Collaborates with the GM, BU Directors and Functional Heads to drive commercial and customer engagement excellence
- Facilitates transformation of global/regional strategic brand plans into local customer engagement strategies that reflects the Austrian reality and healthcare system archetype
- Enables, educates and challenges the cross-functional BU teams in the development of their omni-channel engagement (OCE) plan, based on the customer engagement strategy
- Drives omni-channel customer engagement excellence by installing governance models, processes and incentive schemes, securing cross-functional collaboration and encouraging customer-facing employees to leverage multiple channels to maximize individual customer engagement efficacy and experience
- Directs development of incentive plans/compensation schemes that drives brand
- Business and customer engagement excellence priorities while securing compliance
Insights & Analytics
- Identifies opportunities throughout the organization to create impact through analytics; synthesizes true and relevant insights and expresses them in unique and inspiring ways to drive Takeda forward
- Ensure appropriate tools and platforms are in place to leverage the data and insights and subsequent actions
- Shapes the company’s point-of-view and recommendations, especially from the angles of customer need and receptivity
- In collaboration with HR, GM and key team members, identifies and develops capabilities, supports organisatoinal design as well as investments to build teams that are fit for the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Business Administration, Digital Business, Economics or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of experience working in Healthcare sector
- In-depth knowledge of global Sales and Marketing organizations and pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IQVIA, Insight Health etc.) is desired
- Solid understanding of Austrian pharma market and business principles
- Sound knowledge of data analysis & visualization tools, e.g. PowerBI, Tableu
- Sound knowledge of key Cx data sources: CRM & Digital (website & omnichannel) analytics
- Strong business acumen with sense of prioritization
- Solid communicator with strong influential skills, strong ability to work in a team and "Hands on" mentality & ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to achieve results in highly matrix environment
- Proficient in German and in English
What you can look forward to with us:
- Appreciative working atmosphere in an international and exciting working environment with a wide range of development opportunities
- Independent work with the opportunity to play a part in shaping an innovative company
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Wide range of social benefits
- Flexible working hours and home office (only 40% in the office)
For this important and responsible position, the minimum salary is € 8.500,- gross/month (full-time, KV chem. Industrie). The actual salary package depends on your professional experience and qualifications.
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Takeda is committed to foster diversity, equity and inclusion. Hiring decisions are based entirely on qualifications and are made regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!