You are an essential part of the International Finance Team and work with colleagues globally. Your primarily focus is the further development of our financial monitoring software and the improvement of financial data analysis, interpretation and visualization.
- You are responsible to develop our financial software, incl. Solver Global and Power BI, to improve data quality, standardization and integration.
- In close collaboration with the team you develop a set of targeted input templates and reports for the respective internal interest groups. You conduct analysis and graphically model the data, so they are easy to understand by the respective target groups.
- You conduct quality and plausibility checks of the data and pro-actively reach out to the respective people to address potential open questions.
- You hold a diploma in business administration, economics, data science or a related study and bring first professional experience in data analysis; knowledge in accounting, controlling and grant management procedures is an asset
- You already worked with IT software and programming (e.g. advanced Microsoft Excel and Power BI, experience in SQL is an asset) and exceed in graphically presenting data and financial figures
- Your English skills allow you to work in our international environment, ideally you also speak German
- You are proactive, solution-oriented and love working in multi-cultural environments
- You are passionate about what we do, bring interest in development cooperation and are committed to Light for the World’s mandate and values
- You are ready to do some international travel and you hold a valid work permit in a country where Light for the World is registered.
- You join a highly motivated team, appreciating your experience and eager to jointly shape Light for the World’s monitoring and steering mechanisms.
- We are offering an outstanding opportunity to bring about change through an international development organization with strong expertise and a growing profile.
- We are committed to giving our colleagues space to explore new directions, test new ideas and to excel as individuals through and with their team.
- We emphasize a good work-life-balance, have flexible working hours and Home-Office opportunity.
- We are a professional team that strives towards continuous development. We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas. We believe that learning from mistakes is an important way of developing and put emphasis on our culture of learning.
- For this position an annual gross salary of approximately EUR 50.000 to 55.000 (based on 40hrs/week) commensurate with qualifications and experience is foreseen. Should you wish to work remotely from a country other than Austria, the range will be adjusted to country-specific conditions.
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to your application! Please include a full CV and a letter of motivation in English to let us know why you would like to join Light for the World and why you consider yourself suitable.
Please apply exclusively via our application tool (press "Bewerben" below)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion in our organization. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, and we very much welcome applications from people with disabilities.
For any questions related to accessibility and inclusion at Light for the World, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.