we’re innocent and we make natural and delicious smoothies & chilled juice.
We are seeking a proactive and collaborative Finance Business Partner to join the finance team for our G+ region (DACH & Nordics). This role is pivotal in fostering strong partnerships across the business, particularly with the marketing and commercial teams, as well as group teams based in London, UK. The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for driving innovation business case analysis, marketing budget tracking, annual business planning, strategic planning, and delivering comprehensive performance reports. If you are a finance professional with a knack for collaboration, a strategic mindset, and a passion for financial excellence, we encourage you to apply.
More about us: www.innocentdrinks.de/ueber-uns
What you’ll be doing
Business Case Analysis on Innovation:
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to create, evaluate, and refine business cases for innovation projects.
- Calculate financial projections, ROI, and risk assessments to support decision-making on innovation initiatives.
Marketing Budget Tracking:
- Work alongside with our regional finance peers and the marketing lead to manage and consolidate marketing budgets.
- Monitor actual spend versus budget, provide regular updates in cross-European forums, and offer insights to optimize marketing investments.
Annual Business Planning (ABP) and Strategic Planning:
- Lead the financial aspects of the annual business planning process, working with department heads to develop budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure alignment of financial plans with strategic objectives and growth targets
- Participate in the development and execution of the company's strategic plans, providing financial input to drive strategic decisions.
Performance Reporting & Management:
- deliver performance reports, dashboards, and KPI tracking for our business unit
- Highlight financial insights, trends, and opportunities for improvement
- Identify opportunities for cost efficiency, process optimization, and revenue growth in collaboration with the respective department
- Implement initiatives to improve profitability and operational performance
- A Degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar
- Proven experience in financial analysis, budgeting, business partnership, and strategic planning, preferably in a corporate or business unit setting.
- A strong strategic mindset to align financial strategies with the company's long-term objectives and growth plans
- Exceptional collaboration and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams, particularly with marketing and commercial departments.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, for preparing reports, presentations, and dashboards to convey financial insights.
- You are familiar with strategic planning processes and the capability to provide financial input into strategic decisions.
- You are proficient in financial modeling, as well as expertise in financial software and tools, especially MS Excel
- Very good English and German skills
What else you should know:
At innocent, it’s the relationships and friendships we create while working together, that make us who we are. It’s why we love hybrid working - a mix of connecting in person and remotely. We’re also aware that the world is changing, and we all want and need different things from our work and home lives. So if you need to walk the dog, go to the gym, or have commitments outside of work, we’re open to talking through flexible working options that work for you and us.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities as well as a competitive rewards package with a minimum of 55.000,- Euro gross per year with 38,5 hours/week. Overpayment is possible and depends on your qualifications.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV and motivation letter to Monika Pleschinger (email@example.com). She is our external partner and we have been working with her for many years. So don’t be surprised if she contacts you first before we get involved.*
All the best
*If you don’t hear from her for a while, please check you spam folder.
We try to avoid junk, but sometimes emails end up there by mistake.