ERC M&S Campus Business partner (f/m/d), NTO, Kundl or Vienna, Austria, temporary assignment
>70 bn That is the number of treatments Novartis manufacturing units supply globally each year. Join ERC Operations to help foster the culture of integrity in one of Novartis key manufacturing locations by designing and implementing the local Ethics, Risk & Compliance program and initiatives.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate and partner closely with Site/ Campus Leadership Teams and other functions to ensure implementation and execution of the ERC Program in the Campus.
• Implement a targeted Operations Ethical Cultural Plan in collaboration with Site or Country P&O and Communications to strengthen our Ethical Culture
• Perform the local unit annual compliance risk assessment (RAM) to identify, assess and mitigate the primary compliance risks
• Support implementation of internal policies, processes, and systems to comply with laws, rules, and regulations and mitigate the risks
• Act as ERC Partner in the COI Disclosure tool and advise Managers and associates regarding Conflict of Interest identification, management and disclosure
• Act as the Speak Up Local Case Manager and ensure fair and consistent remedial actions.
• Drive Ethics and compliance awareness campaigns on the Campus
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Bachelor's Degree in business, law or other technical Bachelor's Degree
• Overall relevant work experience of at least 5 years - in pharmaceutical, device or healthcare industries (or other highly regulated industry) with relevant exposure to the compliance/risk functions or managed a comparable compliance function at a large scale.
• Experience in leading via influence to build effective working relationships across functions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization and to inspire confidence and support for compliance initiatives.
• Knowledge of Compliance management systems and trends. Compliance certification is a plus.
• Solid Business acumen
• Effective communication/presentation skills with all management levels
• Excellent English and German both spoken and written
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is € 66.526/year (on a full time basis). The actual salary will be significantly higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies
We are open for part-time and job sharing models and support flexible and remote working where possible.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
Adjustments for Applicants with Disabilities:
If because of a medical condition, physical disability or a neurodiverse condition you require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please reach out to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request as well as your contact information. The support which we can provide will include advice on suitable positions as well as guidance at all stages of the application process. Austrian law provides candidates the opportunity to involve the local disability representative, Behindertenvertrauensperson (BVP), in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network