Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Digital Product Owner- PDT Donation Management .
As a Digital Product Owner- PDT Donation Management you will be a key player in managing product delivery within the Takeda portfolio and is responsible for ensuring the product offers strong customer and business value proposition. This role is focused on delivery, release plans, and communicating progress to stakeholders.
- Understands the IT needs of the customer and works closely with the Product Manager on business objective and feasibility
- Collaborates with product manager on product backlog and provides recommendations on features needed for the product for future stages of development.
- Manages team to drive the delivery of the end-to-end product lifecycle and determine the specs of the feature and requirements for implementation.
- Prepares organization by developing strategic customer engagement plan for the product and is responsible for raising any issues related to the critical path.
- Manages prioritized feature roadmap, target outcomes, and product performance metrics.
- Develop stories, epics, and themes with defined acceptance criteria for development. Maintain and manage user stories and backlog.
- Understands voice of customer and how to solve business problems with the right technology solutions
- Recognizes customer needs through primary/secondary research such as focus groups, interviews, observations, and data.
- Work with a Core Team of engineers to provide market/customer context, build detailed requirement stories that define product solutions to customer needs, define phased execution of requirements where necessary, and answer questions as needed.
- Develop a deep contextual understanding of our customers, our users, and their needs.
- Determines how particular capability enhances moments of customer journey.
- Demonstrates ability to provide level of transparency and visibility with cross-functional partners including leadership and stakeholders.
- Be comfortable generating and evaluating data to guide decisions.
- Steering implementation partners and making decisions based on information collected to accelerate the delivery of the product.
- Ensure product follows all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 6 years of IT experience with Bachelor’s Degree or 8 years IT experience without Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience leading small to mid-sized projects/products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook).
- Preferred experience with Agile tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Miro, etc.)
- Experience with planning and managing all phases of system development (e.g. requirements gathering, design, configuration, development, COTS selection, testing, conversion, and application support).
- Ability to write and speak in the English and German language.
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare, or consumer-facing industry experience desired.
- Agile, Product Owner/Manager or Project Manager certifications preferred
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4,278.57 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower