- Full-time in Vienna as soon as possible -
Become part of a revolutionary change! We have decided to do something incredible. We're transforming our business towards a smoke-free future and it's not just about establishing a strong brand - the excitement is about building something new, innovative and unprecedented.
Big changes bring big opportunities: wherever you join us, at Philip Morris Austria you'll be given the freedom to work on new and innovative solutions and to advance your career in very different directions. Become part of our vision and join our Commercial Planning Team in Vienna.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Employees are our top priority. Within the framework of a coordinated development plan, it is our goal to promote and advance you in the best possible way - always with your individual situation in mind.
- Start-up mentality in a large corporation. As part of the biggest transformation in the history of Philip Morris International, you will enjoy the benefits of a global company, international exchange and that with a great, dynamic and motivated team, with flat hierarchies and the chance to take ownership of yourself and your ideas.
- An all-in employment contract with flexible working hours, a wide range of benefits, demanding activities and exciting challenges are an integral part of our everyday working life.
- We offer you an attractive basic salary of at least € 50,000/year gross, with the willingness to overpay in line with the market depending on experience and qualifications - regardless of gender. We are the first international enterprise to be Equal Salary certified.
- You translate the annual strategy into an overarching calendar per sales channel, manage calendar changes as well as upcoming project requests and monitor the deployment of these commercial initiatives
- You will be the project lead on deployment projects (such as new product launches, promotions and campaigns) organizing a cross-functional deployment team and ensuring a coordinated omnichannel deployment, both in terms of time and scope
- You will ensure effective processes for the commercial deployment governance to ensure that each commercial initiative is processed properly (i.e. shared and approved with the right stakeholders) in a timely manner and that results and lessons learned are shared
- You manage the communication plan related to our commercial activities to ensure optimized timing and streamlined messaging towards our HQ employees, field sales force as well as trade partners in all different sales channels
- You will work closely with the supply chain department to ensure the trade plan is correctly reflected in the demand planning forecast and that inventory management is efficient
- You will participate in various commercial projects and programs to provide omnichannel go-to-market expertise
- You have a degree in Sales, Business, Finance or similar
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a similar role, preferably within an international FMCG company
- You have project management skills, organizational skills and strong analytical skills
- You are data-driven and experienced in coordinating cross-functional teams, you like to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment within a commercial function
- You have excellent self-management skills and easily keep track of the big picture
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills & appreciate working with many different stakeholders, at different hierarchical levels
- You have a strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel, SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, German skills are nice to have
INTERESTED? APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PMICAREERS.COM WITH YOUR CV, A LETTER OF MOTIVATION AND YOUR CERTIFICATES IN ENGLISH!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Austria GmbH, founded in Austria in 2012, is a company of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), the world's leading international tobacco company. The company's portfolio includes six of the world's top 15 brands of the world's leading cigarette brands. PMI sells its products in approximately 180 countries around the world. Philip Morris Austria GmbH is the market leader in the Austrian cigarette market. Philip Morris is also involved in the development and distribution of heat-not-burn tobacco products. Further information is available at www.pmi.com/markets/austria/de.
- Contract: Full-Time
- Location: Wien, Austria
- Department: Commercial
- Openings: 1
- Job ID: 52869098