Who you are
What you'll need to have:
• You are passionate about IKEA - our range as well as our customers and you cannot wait to inspire others with this passion
• You are as enthusiastic about sustainability as we are and want to leave your footprint with your colleagues and our customers by developing innovative, fresh ideas and perspectives that add value
• You are pro-active, hands on and analytical with a focus on identifying root causes and taking the lead in reaching better ways of working within the recovery and quality processes
• You want to inspire other with your passion for sustainability and feel comfortable facilitating workshops and small events
• You have already gained leadership experience (preferably in retail).
• You know what impact the life cycle of products have on our business and know how to use KPIs to develop business
• You are a communication talent both in German and in English
• Our newly created circular hub will be your stage. Here you interact with our customers on a daily base and share our vision around the topic of sustainability with them
• You contribute to the growth and long-term profitability of the IKEA store through systems and methods for lowering costs, increasing quality perception, handling quality matters, securing operational excellence and maximising profit through the key performance indiciators (KPIs)
• You will lead a team of co-workers and specialist in our store that take care of product quality and product life cycles
• You will lead the topic sustainability agenda in the store with a holistic view on shopping experience, Life at Home as well as profitability
• You will work closely with our Event Team to create and host customer & co-worker events to inspire others around the topic of sustainability
Together as a team
At IKEA there are more than 200 different jobs, different work areas and every day is different. But no matter where you work, we can promise you one thing: a job with us is more than just a job.
Kai and his team, consisting of 10 employees, need support. Together you are responsible for the Circular Hub area. Like all employees at IKEA, together you ensure a great shopping experience for our customers.
In this role you are part of our Business Navigation and Operation team and report directly to the Business Navigation and Operation Manager.
We will prioritize applications from you who fulfil most of the requirements. In the process we will make use of Predictive Index and interviews, completed with other support tools if needed. We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from 2.600 € (on fulltime base).
We are particularly happy to receive applications from people with disabilities as well as from different ethnic backgrounds.
For us, people are the focus and we stand for equal opportunities. So we give all employees the same opportunities and offer this management position both as a full-time and part-time job (from 30h per week).
Warmly welcome with your application!
You can find out more about our benefits and development opportunities here: Arbeiten bei IKEA