- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Develop and implement Category Strategy for Logistics Services in alignment with business units / segments and production plants
- Monitor transport market, trends and regulatory changes
- Identify and implement sustainable cost savings (TCO approach)
- Execute sourcing events and negotiate global / regional contracts
and develop suppliers in alignment with Mondi Supplier Relationship
- Collaborate with regional lead buyers to scale up implementation across our major countries
- Meet stakeholder requirements in terms of quality, service level, innovation and risk mitigation
- Improve the logistics toolkit and system landscape for Transport Procurement
- Participate and represent Transport Procurement in cross-functional working groups with Sales, Logistics and Digital teams
- Experience on logistic operations or supply-chain management is
beneficial in order to understand business requirements for
- Min. 3 years working experience within Logistics Procurement on regional or global level of an industrial manufacturing company
- Capable to work in MS Office and other Sourcing tools (e.g.
Ticontract) combined with analytical skills. Knowledge of SAP beneficial
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills with internal / external stakeholders and suppliers
- Fluent in English, any other language(s) beneficial
- Travelling up to 30% required
Immediate start date
Location of employment : close to one of our Plants/Mills in Austria / Czech Republic / Slovakia / Hungary / Poland.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Letizia Solimando, our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager. Only CVs uploaded onto the system will be taken into consideration.
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, youwill receive an activation link. If you don’t find the email in yourinbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" or address book.