Fulltime, starting immediately!
We are not all the same, but we are all equal.
Wolf Theiss is a leading business law firm in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe with over 600 people in 13 countries. We have built our reputation on a combination of unrivalled local knowledge and strong international capability.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
- You will take care of our CRM system, the data quality and the utilization of this data for business development activities
- Process optimization and further development of data collection, including data management and maintenance, is important to you
- You will create reports to ideally prepare our client-facing teams for appointments and meetings
- You will manage our subscriber base for email communications as well as handle and send newsletters and invitations
What we expect:
- Commercial High School or similar work experience
- Experience in client relationship management with CRM systems is a plus
- Experience with data management and reporting tools such as PowerBI are an advantage
- Excellent English and German language skills, both written and spoken
- Good project management skills, the ability to multitask and work in a team
- Being part of one of the largest and most professional business development and marketing teams of a law firm in Austria and the CEE region
- Close cooperation with ambitious colleagues from about 20 countries (company language English)
- Long-term employment in a varied and responsible position in an international environment
- Interesting projects and independent work
- Annual ticket for public transportation (Wiener Linien)
- Health care services, various benefits and Celebrations
- Possibility to work flexibly within the framework of our home office policy
Why join us? Get to know our corporate culture!
We are committed to providing a working environment that values diversity as part of our corporate culture.
We offer a gross salary of at least EUR 2.800,- (all-in, full-time equivalent) per month.
Please send your application in English (CV, letter of motivation) indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!
Office Operations Manager, Vienna
Wolf Theiss Rechtsanwälte
1010 Vienna, Austria
+43 1 51510 3616