As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade. In our eCommerce division we are dedicated to providing the best food delivery and online shopping experience for our customers. We share a passion for cutting-edge technology and believe in agile software development. If you are excited about shaping eCommerce experiences and have a holistic view on product development, you might be a good fit.
- Development and maintenance of a middleware (Spring Boot + Kotlin), which act as a gateway between the native apps and all necessary backend and content systems
- Team responsibility for the deployment pipeline (in GitLab)
- Independent design of software architectures
- Close cooperation in interdisciplinary agile teams
- Selection, integration and development of technologies
- Further development of personal methodological and technical excellence
- Promotion of team cohesion and development
- Completed studies with a focus on computer science or comparable education
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin, Spring Boot and software architecture
- Experience in working with GIT and CI/CD, as well as logging systems
- Experience with agile software development, continuous integration, unit, system and integration testing, UI automation testing is an advantage
- Experience with JSON and REST Web Services is an advantage
- Know-how about container platforms as well as container orchestration (Kubernetes) is an advantage.
- You can express yourself well English, both verbally and in writing
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Easy public access
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 46,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.