Takeda is a global, values-based, R&D-driven, top 10 biopharmaceutical leader committed to discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
Our Data Sciences Institute (DSI) is made up of more than 250 quantitative scientists who harness the insight of data and digital to speed the development of highly innovative treatments to patients. These scientists (from statistics, programming, outcomes research and epidemiology, quantitative clinical pharmacology, digital strategy, library sciences and data architecture/governance) bring their expertise to our global program teams and re-imagine our disciplines. They work with novel data streams, including real-world data and digital tools, and apply advanced analytics including artificial intelligence and automation.
As part of DSI, the Statistics and Quantitative Sciences (SQS) at Takeda is looking to add individuals to our team that are team oriented, collaborative, strong understanding of the statistical programming function, exceptional leaders and innovators. SQS aspires to bring safe and effective medications to the patients with our quantitative skills. We design efficient trials, contribute to clinical development strategies, perform high quality statistical analyses, and pursue operational excellence.
- Lead delivery for one or more assets at GPT level or specialty area in preclinical, clinical, translational
- Facilitate execution and delivery collaboration cross functionally in GPTs), generally within DSI and R&D, and with external vendors
- Enable the consistent execution of the SQS and DSI seamless and predictable delivery mission
- Lead and be accountable for asset level delivery strategies being implemented with effective risk identification and mitigation
- Create an internal cross functional and external with vendors sphere of influence in predictable delivery
- Identify opportunity for continuous improvement in delivery approaches and leverages fit-for-purpose mitigations by leveraging them
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of clinical study designs, analysis methodology and data interpretation.
- Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, overall drug development process with expertise in the cross-functional interfaces with the Statistics function.
- Advanced knowledge of FDA and ICH regulations and industry standards applicable to the design, analysis of clinical trials and regulatory submissions.
- Strong statistical programming skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Specialized statistical expertise in multiple therapeutic areas or development phases.
- Strong inter-personal and people management skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €4,527.78 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower